Jobs in Kenya

January 3, 2011

Bidco Management Trainee Program

Bidco Management Trainee Program

At Bidco, we strongly believe in a family environment and our people are our most valued asset. We are highly involved in assisting and exposing talented people on how business environments operates, while at the same time giving them responsibilities that develops them into competent people

The Bidco team is cross-professionally trained and skilled, combining the best of expertise, knowledge and skill. The company continuously  its trains staff in all areas of work. We believe we are a learning organization.

A career at Bidco, is challenging, demanding and requires skill, versatility, dedication and experience. If you are interested in joining the Bidco family, you are welcome to send your resume to careers1@bidco-oil.com

2 comments:

mammamia said...

Is it just me or is the email address careers1@bidco-oil.com not working? I tried submitting my resume from my gmail account but it keeps coming back to me as delivery failure..anyone else?

Anonymous said...

hey try another account like yahoo, my gmail was giving me the same problem I don't know why

Notice

Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestkenyanjobsupdate.blogspot.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.

Search Latest Jobs

Kenyan Jobs-Top Vacancies and Recruitment in Kenya